RedHat Openshift based worldwide solutions on Azure (AppAgile)
- Architect role in Microsoft Azure IaaS design, plan and implementation
- Developer role in Microsoft Azure IaaS related solutions
- Leader role in roadmap and technical directions
- Discover new technologies and solution for AppAgile
- Development activities
- Python based Azure development. (Azure SDK for Python)
- Azure-Cli based development
- Ansible playbook related deployment on Azure
- Azure API
- ARM Template
- Use Scrum methodology
- Used Azure clouds: Azure Gobal Cloud, Azure Germany Cloud, Azure China Cloud
Telecommunication BSS implementation to Telenor DK
Staffing Application Operation Team (discover the best persons to the Operational Team) – Juniors, Experts, Seniors. Mentor the team members – support and encourage the staff to manage their own learning in order to they may maximise their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance.
Responsible for Operation Readiness
Implement ITIL complient processes
Onboarding and establishment with Basic Operation supplier
Take over the new system from Delivery Team
Support the GoLive
Keep the SLAs and Deadlines
Support the Chinese Team to implement their solution in Europe (Veris CRM, Veris Billing, Veris O2P, etc)
Leader role in Siebel CRM implementation
- Preparation, operations, environment planning, migration, coordination in the Oracle Siebel 8.1 implementation project.
- Plan of structure of PROD and TEST environments.
- Implement and configure High-Availability solutions on Siebel.
- Keep connection with vendor (Wipro), business area and developers during the whole project.
- Monitoring, optimizations, operational, and optimizations tasks after Go-Live.
- Patch and release preparation and installation according to the release management process.
- .NET based application support and Window IIS related support (monitoring, optimizing, installation).
Plan, develop and implement a Release Management Portal
Planning, development and implementation of a SharePoint Server 2010 based Release Management Portal – based on my idea.
Go-Live after one month pilot phase without any major incident, downtime or disaster.
Plan, coordinate and manage of processes among affected offices, areas and vendors inside and outside the company.
Increase the efficiency of Release management processes without any administration overhead regarding human resources.
All processes were implemented by SharePoint Workflows.
Many forms were customized in InfoPath.
All modifications were performed by SharePoint Designer.
.NET and IIS deployment, support.